5 linkedin tipsBy
Robert Half’s “Business Etiquette: The New Rules in a Digital Age” is a guide for professionals in an increasingly digital business environment. It’s more important than ever to know how to use social media in a professional way. Here are some tips for using LinkedIn:
- Add your professional headshot to your profile.
- Write out individual and personal requests for recommendations.
- Prioritize the quality of contacts vs. quantity.
- Join a group that shares your interests.
- Don’t post too often or on trivial topics.
Source: “Business Etiquette: The New Rules in a Digital Age,” Robert Half, 2013, http://bit.ly/EtiquetteDigitalAge.